Need some gift inspiration? Here are 12 of our favorite things for the twelve days of Christmas and the final days of Hanukkah...
1. A perennial favorite - we've carried these luxurious leather travel journals for 14 years. SHOP them on our website here
2. Everyone who tries this hand cream has a hard time resisting it's enriching, lightly scented powdery touch. Sooth away dry winter hands with this bestselling cream from Lollia.
3. Nothing says Christmas like Dickens. The Library Series from Paddywax pays homage to great writers this season. Don't be a scrooge- splurge on this (well priced) diffuser that will add fragrance to your room for months to come.
4. Kate Spade's "Snail Mail" note cards will deliver a smile to anyone's mailbox!
5. These delicate earrings are delicate on the wallet- for $32 you can't go wrong!
6. Melt away the winter chill with this heavenly Bellagio sipping chocolate.
7. As tasty as they are beautiful- these shortbread cookies from Queen City Cookies reign from Cincinnati and make the perfect hostess gift.
8. The On Paper photo frame collection adds the perfect backdrop to cherished Kodak moments. If you wonder where your digital photos will be in 12 years- print a few and frame them in one of our lovely frames. Makes a perfect gift for that relative or friends who seems to have everything.
9. For the creative letter writer on your list. Fun and friendly mix 'n match stationery & stickers.
10. This envelope embosser doubles as a paper weight and looks as fancy as it is functional.
Buy it online here
11. Birth stone charms look great as a solitaire pendant, or, or combined with other charms- think stacking rings for the neck. These new arrivals from local jeweler Belle Street are just a hint at their fabulous baubles, now in store.
12. A is for alphabet and simple delicate letters have been all the rage. These mini sterling charms are cast from wax seals and look great stacked with other charms-
(hint: see #11)