Hand-lettering with Brim Papery
Sunday, January 15 2-4 pm at On Paper $125 (Hurry! Only a few spaces left.)
Registration for this class is on the Brim Papery Website. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. We are thrilled to host this one day workshop with local lettering artist Jolie Ankrom of Brim Papery!!
Hand lettering is one of the most popular trends in greeting cards, wedding invitations and all things signage. This is an AMAZING opportunity to spend the day learning this creative art form from enormously talented lettering artist, Jolie Ankrom. With over 23,000 (yep thousand) followers on Instagram, Jolie is somewhat of a lettering celeb and she will share her wealth of knowledge with you in a casual, one day workshop.
This workshop package will include:
- 2 hours of small group instruction on the basics of hand-lettering, including lots of tips and tricks from a tried and true expert
- Proper stroke techniques and connective lettering technique
- Discussion on the difference between hand lettering and calligraphy
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time
- All materials are included: hand-lettering markers, tools and worksheets for practice
- Take away bag including a selection of card stock and envelopes from On Paper
- 10% off at On Paper to shop after the class to stock up on calligraphy items, papery lovelies and perhaps a necklace or 2! ;)
Grab your ticket now as this intimate setting has very limited seats (maximum 8).
This event will be held on Sunday, January 15, 2017, from 2-4pm at On Paper.
Due to the nature of this service, refunds are not available once your ticket has been purchased.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON THE Brim Papery WEBSITE