Our #1 priority at On Paper is the health and safety of our customers, employees and their families. We are following the operating requirements for retail to open as part of Responsible RestartOhio.
As we continue to do our part to stop the spread of COVI-19, please be aware of a few shop policies and customer requests.
Private appointments are available for at risk customers. Please call to schedule.
Max shop capacity is 6 customers at one time
- One in one out after reaching capacity (signage will be posted on the door if you need to wait)
Before entering, please
- Wear your own face covering or purchase a disposable one for $1
- Sanitize your hands
- Take a few disinfecting wipes to wipe surfaces you touch as you go
- Maintain 6 feet of distance per CDC guidelines
- Shop in one direction following floor markers
- Sanitize your hands frequently (please do not touch your face or use your cellphone); restroom is available for hand washing
- Adhere to posted practices in different departments (i.e., pen bar) and commit to your purchase before handling
- If you must return an item to the fixture please wipe it down if appropriate or ask us for help
While checking out
- Maintain 6 feet in front of the cash wrap
- Use one of our no-touch payment options or avoid touching the chip reader
- Please no cash
- Bag your items if you have a reusable bag
On Paper disinfecting schedule
After every use
- Cash wrap touch screen if signature is required
- Chip reader if touched during check-out
- Pens if sampled
At least every hour
- Our hands
- Cash wrap counter and equipment
- Door and drawer handles, cabinet pulls
- Light and other power switches
- Fixtures and displays
- Restroom – door handle, faucet & flush lever
- Restroom – toilet bowl, sink, floor
Thank you for continuing to support us during this challenging and uncertain time.