Photo by @caskro
From save-the-dates to formal wedding invitations, our talented team will design the perfect invitation suite to reflect your personal style.
Get started one of two ways...
1) In-person or virtual consultation in our private Short North studio at 743 N High Street
Most of our clients design completely custom invitation suites from scratch.
Once your consultation has been booked, we'll send you a quick questionnaire to gather some direction and details including your:
- Color palate
- Samples of invitations you love, Pinterest ideas, etc.
All of this helps us prepare for our creative session so we can get to the fun part as soon as you arrive. These appointments usually take 60-90 minutes and you will leave with a very good idea of what your invitation suite will look like.
It's ok if you're not sure what you want yet. We'll start by showing you a variety of styles (traditional, modern, vintage, floral, beach, etc) across various price points to help you narrow down your design choices.
- Private consultation deposit - a non-refundable $75 deposit is required which is applied to your order and locks in current pricing for your entire suite.
- Budget: there are many factors that effect the cost of wedding invitations including quantity, paper size and color and print method. It's not possible for us to provide a quote before understanding what you would like but our minimum for wedding invitations is $1,000.
Currently, we're scheduling consultations for save-the-dates or destination weddings taking place within 14 months or weddings taking place within 7 months.
To schedule your consultation:
- Please complete this form
- If we have all the information we need, we'll email you a link to pay your $75 deposit or we'll give you a call
- Once we've received your deposit, we'll send you a link to our scheduler or if you'd prefer us to schedule for you, just ask and we'll call you.
- You'll receive a confirmation with all the details including directions to our complimentary parking lot and a link to reschedule or cancel
If your wedding is outside of the 7 or 14 month window and you still want to schedule a consultation now, don't worry! Complete the form above. We'll be in touch to schedule your consultation for a date that is inside those timeframes. The non-refundable $75 deposit won't be due until the week of your consultation.
2) Browse Around
If you'd rather not place a deposit for a consultation, we have some options for you!
When you find the design you love, we can semi-customize it by changing wording, fonts and paper and ink colors. We'll email you our font and color library and you can choose the ones you love.
2) Check out our DIY wedding invitation suites. They're beautiful and affordable You can even design your own.
Either way you choose to explore, we'll email you a quote within a few days of your consultation or as soon we know which suite you have chosen.
When you're ready to place your order...
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required. After we receive your deposit and signed contract, we write your wording based on your individual etiquette requirements. Within a week of placing your order we'll email you a digital proof. This enables you to see all of your text in the fonts you have selected. We ask that you review your proof in a timely manner (a week or so). We then make the changes you require, or, once perfect, proceed to print. Once the proof is approved, no changes can be made. Within 3 - 4 weeks, your invitation will be ready.
Add "wedding day accessories
6–8 weeks prior to your wedding we’ll schedule another session to create all of your accoutrements and accessories. From programs, place cards and menus to bridesmaid gifts, guest book and thank you notes… we’ll blend the style of your invitation, fonts and motifs to create a seamless perfect event!
If you have any questions about the process, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our wedding consultants will reply within 24 hours.
Welcome one of the most exciting times of your life! We can't wait to get started!