SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5 1 - 3 pm
As part of our 20th Anniversary celebration we are offering a selection of low cost, highly creative workshops that feature the wonderful talents of our On Paper team. Join us for an inspired afternoon of crafting!
Get your glitter on! Just in time for Valentine’s Day – On Paper is pleased to share the talents of card maker Erica DiPalo. Erica is known for her glittered greetings and her high-end hand made cards have been sold in galleries and gift boutiques nationwide. During Gallery Hop Erica can be found working part time at On Paper and you can find her any time on line, at her Etsy store.
In this class you will learn about:
- Collage composition basics – how to create the best layout for your card
- Collage techniques - experiment with ribbon, Japanese papers, handmade papers and ephemera
- Glue adhesives and application – what type of glue to use and how to properly apply them
- Card stock and envelopes – which size and weight of paper works best
- Glitter tips and tricks – discover how to manipulate glitter for a stunning effect
- Vintage ephemera imagery – how to select the best imagery and where to find it
This hands-on workshop includes all of the supplies you will need to create 2 – 4 cards. A generous selection of decorative papers, glitter, crystal appliqués, ephemera, feathers, ribbons and other delightful lovelies will be available for use during class. You will also receive a few extra sheets of cardstock and envelopes along with several types of glue to take home for future crafting.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5 1 - 3 pm at ON PAPER
NOTE: Class size is limited to 8. Because space is limited and reserved for you, classes are non-refundable.